Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pastry Orders

I've been getting quite a few questions as to how to order pastries of various types. Well, here's the info you need. Unfortunately, right now this is just for local yokels.

Email me at damie.elder@gmail.com with the subject line 'Pastry Order'. In the order, make sure to specify the date you need the pastries, the number you are ordering, as well as flavors that interest you. I will work with you as to what exactly is available.

Macarons - Boxed
4 for $8
6 for $12
12 for $20



Cupcakes - Filled
begins at 12 for $20



Cakes - Single layered to tiered
price dependent on size and flavors

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm so glad you are doing this! I can't wait till you figure out shipping to different states! My mouth is watering.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great! I wish I lived there, LOL! If you ever sell out-of-state, I'm so ordering stuff like every week. :) They all look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put that "local yokels" comment in there just for me, didn't you? Because you know I'd order something. When you start your business, please hire me as your PR/marketing/media director. I'd accept payment in product...

    ReplyDelete