Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vampires Vegetarian Salvation

I love beets. Really really love beets. I was going to eat my two huge beets for lunch, but partway through Jared suggested that I save the rest for supper, as I already looked like a vampire - post feeding. So I grudgingly agreed to finish up lunch with the leftover beans and save the remainder of my beets for another time.

As I'm sure most of you have experienced, eating beets leads to . . . interesting looking, to say the least, restroom leavings. Purple and pink. A little girl's dream. And I suppose a little boy's too, in the gross-out department. Hehe. I always look forward to it. Can you imagine if you got sick and threw up after you ate a bunch of beets? Ew, now that would be gross.

I threatened to throw a beet into my morning smoothie. That's when I got the idea for the vampires. They should really all become beet farmers. Much more sustainable and less gruesome. Unless you run into them right after a feeding. Then it all looks the same.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! This is the most random blog entry I think I've ever read. You make me laugh.

    Oh, and one more thing: Beets are GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete