Friday, August 17, 2012

Down the Weekend Rabbit-Hole

I have never been so happy for Fridays as I am now. I'm still doing well in the mornings, but by afternoon my energy is flagging and it's all I can do to get through to 5:30pm. Since I work at an Adventist school, Fridays mean getting off work at noon and finally being able to take an afternoon nap!

My take-anywhere-morning-jar-of-yum.
Quinoa with fresh peaches topped with a dollop of plain
greek yogurt and a drizzle of agave nectar.

This is one of the most ingenious items I've seen in a long while.

Mind blown. What else can I say.

Love this short history of the type.

I've been missing my bike this whole summer, since Jared has asked that I abstain while the wee one resides in my abdomen. I'm already plotting my return to the trails in the spring and hope to be atop this beauty with Clifton strapped to the back. (I'm opting for a step-through frame this time, with the thought that it will be easier to mount with multiple kids eventually affixed to the frame.)

Our big Clifton splurge was ordering the latest Phil and Teds stroller. It was on backorder, but finally arrived last week. We can't wait to put it to use! (A huge shout-out to everyone who pitched in for this longed for Clifton-swag. Special all-stroller post coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment